Effective for Global Trends
AIStatistics.net is for sale!
– Artificial intelligence Statistics –
– Selling on DAN.com –
Statistical Relational Artificial Intelligence (StarAI) combines logical (or relational) AI and probabilistic (or statistical) AI. … Statistical AI, in particular the use of probabilistic graphical models, has revolutionized AI, too, by exploiting probabilistic independencies.
Interesting AI Statistics for 2020
- AI-powered voice assistants to reach 8 billion by 2023.
- By 2025, the global AI market is expected to be almost $60 billion.
- The highest number of Alexa’s inventory skills are accessible in the US – about 66.000 skills.
- Global GDP will grow by $15.7 trillion by 2030 thanks to AI.
- AI can increase business productivity by 40%.
- The number of AI startups grew 14 times over the last two decades.
- Investment in AI startups grew 6 times since 2000.
- Already 77% of the devices we use feature one form of AI or another.