Effective for Global Trends
AIAgriculture.net is for sale!
– Artificial intelligence Agriculture –
– Selling on DAN.com –
Precision agriculture uses AI technology to aid in detecting diseases in plants, pests, and poor plant nutrition on farms. … From drones, AI enabled cameras can capture images of the entire farm and analyze the images in near-real time to identify problem areas and potential improvements.
AI bots in the agriculture field can harvest crops at a higher volume and faster pace than human laborers. By leveraging computer vision helps to monitor the weed and spray them. Thus, Artificial Intelligence is helping farmers find more efficient ways to protect their crops from weeds.
- Higher crop productivity.
- Decreased use of water, fertilizer, and pesticides, which in turn keeps food prices down.
- Reduced impact on natural ecosystems.
- Less runoff of chemicals into rivers and groundwater.
- Increased worker safety.