The perfect domain for digital natives!
ARGaming.cyou is for sale!
– AR Gaming –
– Selling on DAN.com –
Your perfect domain name is waiting.
Renewal price $1.28/yr
Is augmented reality (AR) the next level of gaming?
Consumer media habits are constantly evolving. New devices and services enable consumers to rapidly shift their expectations and behaviors. The way entertainment is accessed, consumed and purchased has changed dramatically in a short period. This report looks closely at video gaming and how augmented reality (AR) could enable the next level of immersive gaming.
Have mobile phones killed the importance of gaming?
- Gaming is bigger than ever, driven by the growth of mobile gaming, and now makes up 26 percent of all media consumption hours
- Even if today’s teenagers spend more time gaming, they no longer think it is as important; importance now peaks with 25 to 34-year-olds
10 percent of consumers log half of all gaming hours
- Game time is heavily skewed to a small group of people
- AR is interesting also to non-gamers; 35 percent of non-gamers express interest in AR gaming. This is significant, given that 23 percent of consumers are non-gamers
The AR gaming mobility paradox: gamers reject mobile phones but embrace mobility
- Two out of three respondents (66 percent) are interested in AR gaming, but one in three AR gamers say holding a mobile device is not good enough for AR gaming
- 43 percent are very interested in AR sports, and 1 in 4 consumers say they will use AR when exercising in the next 5 years
An immersive AR experience can make games matter again
- Almost 4 out of 10 AR gamers agree that AR gaming will be more interesting with better and more immersive games, access to lower-cost AR glasses and better batteries
- Among current AR gamers, 6 out of 10 list immersive experience as a key driver for playing AR games
Virtual objects that stay put change everything
- Almost half of consumers agree that it would be particularly interesting if virtual objects remained where you “placed” them
- The promise of digitally decorating your room, creating a digital sculpture or even designing a house triggers the minds of gamers and non-gamers alike
AR gaming makes AR part of everyday life
- When gamers start accepting digital objects in the real world, these habits will lead to an acceptance in other areas too. Two thirds of gamers say they will increase usage in the next 5 years
|URL forwarding allows to redirect .cyou domain to YouTube Channel.
The .cyou domain is a savvy and uber-cool domain extension crafted for the true digital natives of today. It is the perfect domain extension for Gen Z brands and individuals looking to establish a memorable online presence.
Want the world to
c what you can do?
Bring your innovative ideas to life with a .cyou
domain. The perfect domain extension for
today’s digital natives!
What is .cyou?
.cyou is a savvy and uber-cool domain extension crafted for the true digital
natives of today.
.cyou is the newest domain name from ShortDot, a leading nTLD registry, and operator of .icu – the largest new domain extension in the world.
Who is .cyou for?
The .cyou domain is crafted specifically for today’s generation of movers and shakers who have never lived in a world without social media or the internet.
.cyou empowers the true digital natives of today’s work smart generation that are re-writing the rule book on how things should be.
The .cyou domain is for the group of technologically advanced, eco-conscious, open-minded individuals of today. It’s for Gen Z and for those who thrive on memes and speak fluent emoji.
From youngsters starting their own businesses to those who wish to monetize their passions and talents or for influencers who want to further their strong personal brands on social media, .cyou is for them all!
.cyou is also well-suited for any business or brand trying to appeal to Gen Z or simply looking for an innovative online identity that helps them stand out from the herd.
Simply put, .cyou is for any individual or business that shares the ethical values of diversity, inclusivity, and independence.