Effective for Global Trends
HaoGuest.com is for sale!
– Hao Guest –
Hao – 好
means AWESOME. a cool,lovable, patient, and considerate person. literally means GOOD in Chinese.
In Google search, the word Guest is 4 billion.
Effective for app development and travel marketing related to Chinese guest houses
Guest or The Guest may refer to:
- A person who is given hospitality
- Guest (surname), people with the surname Guest
- “The Guest” (short story), 1957 short story by Albert Camus
- Guest (album), 1994 album by Critters Buggin
- The Guest (album), 2002 album by Phantom Planet
- USS Guest (DD-472), U.S. Navy Fletcher-class destroyer 1942–1946
- Guest appearance, guest actor, guest star, etc.
- Guest comic, issue of a comic strip that is created by a different person (or people) than usual
- Guest host (or guest presenter), host, usually of a talk show, that substitutes for the regular host
- Guest operating system, operating system installed on a virtual machine
- Guest ranch (or dude ranch), type of ranch oriented towards visitors or tourism
- Guest statute, statute in tort law
- Guest worker, person who works in a country other than the one of which he or she is a citizen
- The Guest (TV series), 2018 South Korean television series
- The Guest (film), 2014 American thriller film
- The Guest (2017 film), Nigerian film
- The Guest: Aleppo to Istanbul, 2017 Turkish-Jordanian film starring Saba Mubarak
A guest house (also guesthouse) is a kind of lodging. In some parts of the world (such as for example the Caribbean), guest houses are a type of inexpensive hotel-like lodging. In still others, it is a private home which has been converted for the exclusive use of lodging. The owner usually lives in an entirely separate area within the property and the guest house may serve as a form of lodging business. This type of accommodation presents some benefits such as:
- Personalized attention
- Healthy and homemade food