ReiwaKeiba.com is for sale!
– Reiwa Keiba / 令和 競馬 –
‘Beautiful Harmony’: Japan Releases Official Translation of ‘Reiwa’ After Mixed Reactions to New Era Name
競馬（けいば、英: horse racing）は、騎手の乗った馬により競われる競走競技、およびそれの着順を予想する賭博である。イギリスを発祥とする近代競馬は多くの国々で開催されており、その多くは勝馬投票券の販売とセットの興行として行われている。
This is a beginner’s guide on horseracing in Japan, which will briefly explain what to enjoy on a day at the races, how to bet on horse races, how to get to the racecourse, etc. This guide is to ensure that your racing experience is easy, enjoyable, and entertaining!
First off …
- *JRA racing is mainly conducted on Saturdays and Sundays (with the exception of several days on national holidays). Click here to see where racing is currently being held.
- *There are 10 JRA racecourses and off-track betting facilities around the country.
- *There are 12 races on a racing day, beginning at around 10:00 and ending at around 16:30.
- *On a racing day, the racecourse and WINS open at 9:00 and close at 17:00.
- *There are two or three racecourses that simultaneously hold races on a racing day.
- *Entrance fee to a racecourse is 200 yen (about $2 US) for Tokyo, Nakayama, Kyoto, Hanshin, and Chukyo Racecourses, and 100 yen for Sapporo, Hakodate, Fukushima, Niigata, and Kokura Racecourses. Entrance to WINS is free.
- *The list of runners on a race day (“Racing Programs”) is distributed for free at the racecourse.
More info = http://japanracing.jp/en/